Mailchimp 📨📨📨 provides different template options to help you find the right look for your email marketing.
Add your logo and select the colors and fonts that fit your brand, so you can create a reusable design for your future email campaigns.
1. Click the Campaigns icon.
2. Click Email templates.
3. Click Create Template.
4. Hover over the template you want to start with and click Select.
5. In the Create New Template pop-up, enter a name and click Save.
6. Add or edit content blocks and styles to design your template as needed. To learn more, read Design an Email With the New Builder.
7. Click Preview to see how your template will look on desktop and mobile.
8. When you’re ready, click Save Template and Exit.
The main reason for that is because MailChimp has a great user-interface. It lets us send emails, manage subscribers, offer SUPERB tracking, setup autoresponders, create beautiful email templates, target subscribers, and split test our campaigns.
Check out our digital products – https://linktr.ee/wendiloveee
#digitalmarketingservices #mediaplacement #fieldmarketing #digitalmarketingspecialist #biztip #shopifybusiness #startupfunding #digitalmarketing #targetaudience #salesfunnel #marketingconsultant #digitalmarketer #onlinemarketer #marketingstrategies #startupstories